Why we never stop?
Because we keep on moving to achieve more.
|1933||The Wackenhut company is founded by Ernst Wackenhut in Altensteig for the manufacture of truck bodywork, trailers and driver cabs.|
|1950||Wackenhut begins the development and production of driver cabs for Daimler Benz trucks.|
|1953||Relocation to a new factory in Nagold.|
|1970||Construction of the press shop (today’s “Werk 2”) marks entry into the car supplier industry.|
|1991||Production capacity is expanded with automated press installations and assembly lines.|
|1999||Company acquisition by Oxford Automotive Inc. Troy, MI (USA).|
|2001||Production facility extended, relocation to the Wolfsberg industrial estate in Nagold.|
|2006||Corporate merger between Oxford Automotive Inc. and Wagon Automotive plc.|
|2009||Management buy-out and new shareholders in the form of B&E GmbH and Tiberina Group, Italy.|
|2010||Expansion of the Wolfsberg plant.|
|2016||Foundation of new location Wagon Automotive Bremen GmbH in Bremen.|
|2017||Expansion in Bremen: New production site at industrial area Hansalinie 2.|
|2018||Further extensions of production facilities Wolfsberg plant and Bremen; Tiberina Group sole shareholder.|